1.17.2009

1.Something that took place in school today

Today, I went to school for my cca, Boys’ Brigade (BB). We had muster parade which was one of the most exhausting experience I had for the whole of my time in BB as I had to stand still in the scorching sun (so I am getting tanner and tanner) for forty-five minutes.

After that, I had drill practical test and theory. Although it was tiring, I passed both of my tests and thus this was my seventh badge and this will make me a lance corporal this year.

Following this, I had Christian education and I learnt more about the effects of sin and more about sin itself. Also, this lesson taught me to trust Jesus Christ. I also realized that god is merciful.

I was supposed to have physical training (PT) and games but due to my drum training, I could not make it (I regretted not joining bagpipe instead). The training was funny as I had got a strange drum pad which made a louder noise than all of the other people around me and so I had to play softer to prevent my mistakes being heard. Later I got my first aid certificate (actually it was just a card to certify that I am trained to be a first aider.)

Although we have fifteen secondary one students short listed, only two came and that was quite pathetic as last year orientation we have had twenty students. This shows that this year secondary one students are not as enthusiastic as us.

All in all, this training was a tiring but fruitful one and I cannot wait for the next training.

Nil sine labore,Wei Hang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home