1.19.2009

Today, when I go home, I decided to watch television and I decided to watch my favorite show Looney toons (okay I am a very childish guy who like to watch show which pre-school kids watch but this is really funny) although it is funny, my sister said that the show is violent and it will lead to other form of violent.

After this, I went to play my play station portable (PSP) and I played many different games such as gundam seed rengou vs zaft (obviously a Japanese game) and DJ max portable and I enjoy the game thoroughly (of course all kids enjoy playing the most and usually I cannot play this much so I try to play as hard as I can). Although playing games may be a waste of time to adults, it can actually test your reaction and also increase your speed. Also DJ max portable also allows you to play and listen to music at the same time and thus allowing you to learn more about music (actually it only test your hand and eye coordination).

I rest my eye for a while and then after this, I went to play my computer (okay, I have been playing for the whole day but all kids enjoy playing). I played Counter Strike (CS) and it was one of my most favorite first person shooting game ever. Unlike what people think that this is just a violent game, actually it also test your reaction and I had a great time playing.

Today was such a fun filled day as I got to play and enjoy so much games, but I have to stop playing too many games so that I can concentrate on my schoolwork.

Nil Sine Labore,Wei Hang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home